Wednesday 21 March 2012

A Basket Full Of Mother's Day Goodies

My weekend was really good, Saturday we ventured off for a family meal (Mr's side) and Sunday i was treated to a lie-in, as a mother to a one year old these are very rare occurances so this was happily accepted, i also recieved a lovely bunch of flowers


So pretty, they are currently sat on my equally pretty new dressing table.



After munching my brekkie in bed (what i could get back from Edie anyway) we trooped off to visit my Mom, turns out that she had a little Mothers Day gift for me too


How AMAZING is this lovely basket, apparently it belonged to my Grandma (Mom's Mom) and she had found it stored away at the weekend...seen it and thought of me.


Awww *sniff*


So what to do with a basket like this...



It would be rude not too, right?


Yes, i am now the very proud owner of another stunning basket for stowing away the crochet essentials, it has pride of place in my living room.


What a great weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment